Ugh.

I have a 3-second attention span right now, so this isn't going to be long.  I'm having difficulties with the Abilify I started approximately a month ago.  I am constantly restless, unable to focus (even with Adderall), and sleep...lol...what's that?  I haven't gotten a good night's rest in days.  BUT I'm doing well emotionally. Other than being bored because nothing holds my attention, I feel better.  Multiple people are telling me that the Abilify isn't worth the side effect, but I feel that others have the right to make that statement.  I am not ripping people's heads off or screaming every 5 minutes anymore so I'd say that the positive far outweighs the negative.  And if I never wanna sleep again, that's my choice, right? :D 

My summer course is over (with a B+!) and now I can breathe for a while.  My focus now (when available) is on Tarot.  I have developed a fascination with card reading.  The Tarot has shown me more than I thought it possibly could, and it has opened up an avenue of hope within me that has lifted my spirits.  I no longer feel as though my life is going no where despite working my ass off constantly.  It feels fucking awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWIN PEAKS omg.

Current treatment plan