Hi.

I have just remembered, after several months, that I created a blog and then failed to add anything to it. x_x Since school is out for the Summer, now is as good a time as any to start.

I'm not exactly sure how one introducing their self in their own blog. Do I just jump in and tell you the basics? Let's go down that route...

My name is Juliette.  I am a thirty-something college student who is about to enter her 3rd year at a tiny university in the Midwest.  At the moment, I am earning a duel associates degrees in social services and sociology. Next summer, if the planets align in my favor, I will be applying for (and accepted into *crosses fingers*) the BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) program at my school, which is one of the best in the state.  No pressure, right? 😒

I'm wordy.  To an excess.  I use fifteen words when I could easily use three.  But I love words and, even more so, I love writing. Well, I did before attending university, where I was required to take two composition courses, both of which required retaking because of the amazing dullness of writing research papers and my unwillingness to be bothered with each course after midterms. However, I finally fought my way through both Comp I and II (with a B+ and an A, somehow), and my love for writing has returned.

My personals tastes are eclectic, eccentric, and cover a gigantic spectrum.  If something looks good, sounds good, tastes food, smells good, or feels good to me, I'm into it. No label exists for my style but, if asked by a fashion magazine (it'll happen someday, when I'm the first fashion social worker), I will say that it is a delicious, high-proof cocktail consisting of the 1980's, Goth (many flavors), and vintage glamour, with a thin slice of laziness on the rim.

Ok, that's about it for now. Check back in another five months to see if I've added a second blog entry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh.

Current treatment plan

TWIN PEAKS omg.